Want to help reinvent journalism?
We need your help. Today!
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to Newswire21.org. Your money will help:
- Help SF Bay Area Journalists make the transition to new media
- Empower citizens to report on events in their communities
- Build the civic engagement that is vital to democracy
- Support reporting projects on health, culture, economics, and underserved communities.
- Strengthen N21's technological backbone
To donate now, use your Credit Card or PayPal by clicking on the credit "donate" icon below. (You do not need a PayPal account. Just click and then scroll down to the area where it says "Don't have a PayPal Account" and click "continue"):
Send a check made out to Newswire21.org to:
5800 Northgate Mall, Suite 250
San Rafael, CA 94903
or contact us at:
Newswire21.org, the parent of SF Bay Area Journalists, is a sponsored project of MarinLink, a nonprofit corporation operating under 501(c)3 of the IRS code. Cash contributions are deductible to the full extent of the law. Newswire21 also receives support from RedwoodAge.com and UBM LLC.